LAMP Update: Stauffer and Douglas Library Sub-projects
With students taking full advantage of every inch of space in our libraries in these early days of December, it was rewarding to begin reviewing opportunities for the Stauffer and Douglas Library LAMP sub-projects with CS&P Architects Inc. in November.
The projects will look at:
- Stauffer Library service point and adjacent staff area
- The lower level of Stauffer as it pertains to the opportunities provided by the 2016 move of ITServices to MacCorry
- The second level of Stauffer to incorporate Music
- The sixth level of Douglas Library where W.D. Jordan Library is located
- The entry level of Douglas.
CS&P Architects has made two site visits and met with stakeholders to gather information in December and obtain feedback on their initial design concepts. Further stakeholder meetings were held on February 2nd, and included reminders of the high level LAMP concepts for the two libraries.