Administration & Governance
The Library reports to the Provost and Vice-Principal Academic through the Vice-Provost (Digital Planning) and University Librarian. Its organizational framework provides strong connections with each Faculty as well as strong functional expertise in the development of the outstanding information resources, services, systems and spaces required for an outstanding balanced academy. Queen’s is the Canadian research-intensive university with a transformative student learning experience, and the Library is integral to that vision.
- Organizational Design
- Office of the Vice-Provost (Digital Planning) and University Librarian
- Divisions & Units
- Library Leadership Team
Library Advisory Committees
- Faculty of Arts and Science - Science
- Faculty of Arts and Science - Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Smith School of Business
Senate Library Committee
Donations to the Library positively impact our students and researchers. Your support enables us to continue our work to enhance the student learning experience and Queen’s research prominence.