We have a number of computer stations available for your research with access to specialized software.
Designated research stations are available to all members of the Queen's community with an active NetID. Please select your location to see a list of available computers.
- Stauffer Library Computers
Located on ground floor, Stauffer Library.
- Douglas Library Computers
Located on 5th level (1st floor), Douglas Library.
- Education Library Computers
Located on ground floor, Education library.
- Bookable computers are for 1 to 2 users at a time
- Please see our Use of Group Study Rooms and Bookable Computers page for more information
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using these computers
- Bookable computers are available first come, first serve when not reserved
- In case of scheduling conflicts, please save your booking confirmation email
We have two types of public computer stations available:
- Research Stations
Access to our research tools, the web, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, plus specialized software such as ArcGIS, MatLab, and SolidEdge
- Express Lookup Stations
Quick access to our research tools, your Queen’s email and USB devices for printing; no login required
Library Guest Account
Library computers require you to log in with your Queen’s NetID. If you are a guest visiting Queen’s, you can acquire a guest login at the Information Services desk between the hours of 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday. A limited supply of short-term guest accounts are available after core hours at the Information Services desk. You will be required to provide a piece of identification and a current phone number to create this login.