View Your Library Fines
View outstanding library fines and fees in SOLUS
In order to register for courses, to graduate, or to request transcripts, your Library patron record must be totally clear. For this reason, we strongly urge you to return any overdue materials and/or pay any outstanding Library fines or fees before you leave Kingston for term breaks and, especially, for the summer months.
Note: As of March 9, 2011, student fine payments at the circulation desk will no longer be accepted.
- Payment Methods for Tuition & Fees
Pay your library fines using one of these methods offered by the University Registrar
Queen's Faculty, Staff, Associates, and Community Borrowers
- My Library Account
Login to view your library fines and fees.
Borrowers who are not Queen's students have the following payment options:
- By cash or cheque at all libraries (except Jordan Library and Engineering & Science Library).
- By VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Interac at Bracken Health Sciences Library and Stauffer Library.
- By cheque: Follow this procedure:
- Log in to My Library Account to verify the total amount you currently owe the Library.
- Make your cheque out to: Queen's University Library
- Mail the cheque (with a note giving your Queen's Student or Employee Number, or, the barcode number on your student/staff/community borrower card) to:
Attn: Circulation Co-ordinator
Information Services Unit, Stauffer Library
Queen's University Library
101 Union Street
KINGSTON, Ontario, Canada