Do I need to obtain permission for other copyright jobs that are printed on campus?

If the copying that you want to do falls outside of fair dealing, you will have to obtain permission from the copyright holder.

  • If you want to copy materials for handouts for your class, see the handouts section of our Copyright and Teaching guide.
  • If you want to copy materials for other uses that do not fall under fair dealing, the Copyright Advisory Office can investigate getting clearance for you. For more information, see our Clearance and Permissions webpage.

Copyright and Course Packs

Ask Us

Ask Us

For help locating resources, using the library, or to request a research consultation, try our Ask Us service.

ask us more

FAQ Knowledge Base