Use our online form to ask any question by email.
Get library research help by email, phone, fax or in person at a library information desk.
- Adaptive Technology Centre
- Stauffer Humanities and Social Sciences Library
- Engineering & Science Library
- Bracken Health Sciences Library
- Education Library
- Jordan Special Collections and Music Library
- Lederman Law Library
- Data Services
- Maps & Geospatial Data
- Government Information
- Scholarly Communications
- Office of the Vice-Provost and University Librarian
Search for a specific staff person at the Library.
Report an issue with our facilities such as power outlets or lights not working
The Library is committed to advancing accessibility for persons with disabilities at Queen's University and we welcome your feedback. Let us know how we're doing.
Search FAQs about library research, borrowing & loans, computers & equipment, and other library services.
Last Updated: 07 January 2016