Use our online form to ask any question by email.
Get library research help by email, chat, phone, fax or in person at a library information desk.
- Adaptive Technology Centre
- Stauffer Humanities and Social Sciences Library
- Engineering & Science Library
- Bracken Health Sciences Library
- Education Library
- Jordan Special Collections and Music Library
- Lederman Law Library
- Maps, Data and Government Information Centre (MADGIC)
- Office of the University Librarian
Search for a specific staff person at the Library.
Use our online form to send feedback to the library; your comments will be directed to the appropriate library unit.
The Library is committed to advancing accessibility for persons with disabilities at Queen's University and we welcome your feedback. Let us know how we're doing.
Search FAQs about library research, borrowing & loans, computers & equipment, and other library services.
Last Updated: 04 February 2013