For help locating resources, using the library, or to request a research consultation, try our Ask Us service.
Faculty of Law Library Advisory Committee
The Faculty of Law Library Advisory Committee provides a forum for the library and the Faculty of Law to discuss and inform library services and strategic priorities.
- 2 members from the Faculty of Law
- 1 JD student
- 1 graduate law student
- 1 Graduate Diploma in Immigration and Citizenship Law student
- 1 undergraduate Certificate in Law student
- Ex-officio members:
- Head Law Librarian (Chair)
- Dean, Faculty of Law or delegate
- Assistant Dean, Education Innovation and Online Programs
- Vice-Provost and University Librarian or delegate
- Head, Information Resources, Queen’s University Library
- Head, Digital Initiatives and Open Scholarship, Queen’s University Library
- University Archivist and Associate University Librarian
The term of office for non-ex officio members is one year, with the possibility of extension.