Group Study Rooms
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, all group study rooms are currently closed. We are working on providing expanded access to our spaces on an ongoing basis. Please see our COVID-19 Updates on Library Services & Operations for up-to-date information.
- Group Study Rooms are for 2 or more users at a time
- Please see our Use of Group Study Rooms and Bookable Computers page for more information
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using these rooms
- Rooms are available first come, first serve when not reserved
Book a Room
Please select your desired location to see a list of bookable rooms:
- Stauffer Library Rooms
- Douglas Library Rooms
- Bracken Health Sciences Library Rooms
- Education LIbrary Rooms
- Lederman Law Library Rooms
- Watson Hall LINQ
We also have space dedicated to the Peer Mentor Program. Please Ask Us for more information.