Group Study Rooms
When its time to study or collaborate as a group we have the space you need. Queen’s students, staff and faculty can reserve group study rooms.
- Group Study Rooms are for 2 or more users at a time
- Please see our Use of Group Study Rooms page for more information
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using these rooms
- Rooms are available first come, first serve when not reserved
Book a Room
Please select your desired location to see a list of bookable rooms:
- Stauffer Library Rooms
- Music Rooms (Music students only)
- Douglas Library Rooms
- Bracken Health Sciences Library Rooms
- Education LIbrary Rooms
- Lederman Law Library Rooms
- Watson Hall LINQ
We also have space dedicated to the Peer Mentor Program. Please Ask Us for more information.
General Study Space
When a group study room is not available we have a selection of general Study Space available throughout our locations.