Westlaw Edge Webinars
Get a head start on your research skills by attending a Westlaw Edge Academic Webinar! These webinars are open to all Queen’s Law Students.
The following webinars are being offered:
Introduction to Westlaw (30 mins)
- Discover core Westlaw resources & commentary.
- Learn essential search & noting up techniques, as well as key time-saving tips & tricks.
September 28 at 12:30pm (ET) OR October 16 at 12:30pm (ET). REGISTER.
Researching Case Law on Westlaw Edge (30 mins)
- Use Finding Tools to locate on-point case law.
- Learn advanced search techniques.
- Learn methods to ensure a case is good law.
September 29 at 12:30pm (ET) OR October 17 at 12:30pm (ET). REGISTER.
Expert Commentary on Westlaw Edge (30 mins)
- Discover authoritative expert commentary, including the Canadian Encyclopedic Digest, textbooks, annotations, journals, and much more.
October 2 at 12:30pm (ET) OR October 18 at 12:30pm (ET). REGISTER.
Advanced Westlaw Edge Training (1 hour)
- Search Law Journals and other expert commentary.
- Construct precision searches using advanced search techniques.
- Locate court documents and factums.
- Find precedents with O’Brien’s Encyclopedia of Forms.
- Find international case law and commentary.
- Learn what’s in Practical Law Canda.
October 3 at 10:00am (ET). REGISTER.
October 12 at 3:00pm (ET). REGISTER.