For help locating resources, using the library, or to request a research consultation, try our Ask Us service.
The research stations provide access to the web, several major software packages, and facilitate using our search tools.
- The web (via Chrome or Edge)
- Office 365
- Queen’s licensed resources
- Specialized software
Please see this list of software that is installed on our research stations:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Antidote (ground floor of Stauffer, stations 15, 16, 17, 19, 20)
- Beyond 20/20 Professional Browser
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PCensus MapPoint (lower level machines only)
- Windows 10 (64 bit) + utilities
If you don't find what you are looking for, or you would like to install this software on your own device, please see the ITS Available Tools and Software page for more information about software that is available to all members of the Queen's community.
- Networked to at least one black & white printer
- In some locations, colour printing also is available
- See our Printing page for more details
- USB ports
- Audio (for use with headphones)
- Portable CD/DVD players and USB keys can be borrowed on 3-hour loan at all our locations. See our Chargers, Cables and Technology Borrowing page for detailed inventory of the equipment available at each of our locations.