The research stations provide access to the web, several major software packages, and facilitate using our search tools.
- The web (via Internet Explorer)
- Office 365
- Queen’s licensed resources
- Specialized software
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Beyond 20/20 Professional Browser
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PCensus MapPoint (Lower Level machines only)
- Solid Edge
- Windows 7 (64 bit) + utilities
In support of the Queen's Strategic plan, Queen's University has increased funding for enterprise-wide teaching and learning software. Check the ITServices Available Software page for downloand instructions and more information about software that is available to all Students, Staff and Faculty at no cost through the MyQueen'sU Software Centre.
- Networked to at least one black & white printer
- In some locations, colour printing also is available
- See our Printing page for more details
- USB ports
- Audio (for use with headphones)
- Portable CD/DVD players and USB keys can be borrowed on 3-hour loan at all our locations. See our Chargers, Cables and Technology Borrowing page for detailed inventory of the equipment available at each of our locations.