Get It @ Queen's
Get It @ Queen's helps you locate full-text versions of articles, books, and other library resources. It links citations (in research databases, on the web) to full-text articles, our Omni discovery service, or other related Library services.
When you see the Get It button in an online database or in Google Scholar, simply click on the button to see a menu of options to:
- View the full-text of the article if the Library has a subscription to the full-text
- Search Omni to see if the Library has a copy of the journal or book
- Connect to Interlibrary loan/Document delivery services (if an online version is not available)
- Download the citation into a citation management system
- Construct a citation to the reference which includes a "durable link" to the online version (if available).