We assist with legal research and offer training and research support to law students, faculty, and other members of the Queen's community. Queen's University Library's legal resources are found online and at the William R. Lederman Law Library, located on the second and third floors of the Faculty of Law at 128 Union Street.
Legal Research Resources
- New! Legal Resources Online @ Lederman Library
- Legal Citation
- Legal Research Manual
- Moot Court Resources
- For the Public: Starting Points for Legal Questions
Legislation & Court Cases
- Canadian Legislation, Court Cases & Related Information Online
- U.S. Legislation, Court Cases & Related Information Online
- Commonwealth Legislation & Related Information Online
- Legislative Concordances (Legislation Comparison Tools)
Featured Subject Guides
- Celebrating Black History Month with Ebooks
- Current Awareness: Staying Up to Date in Law
- Treaty Recognition Week 2020: Ebooks and Online Resources on Treaties
- Aboriginal Law & Indigenous Laws
- Public and Constitutional Law
- Immigration & Refugee Law
Publication coverage: Journal articles: 1981 - present ; Books: 1993 - present.Index to more than 1,025 legal journals, law reviews, yearbooks, institutes, statutes, bar association publications, university publications, and government publications from the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. In addition, approximately 1,400 books are indexed each year since 1993. More information.
News & Events
The Faculty of Health Science is currently featuring an article on their webpage which describes a recent initiative by medical students to improve racial...
The Portage Data Management Plans (DMP) Assistant, is receiving a major update on March 1, and in preparation for the launch of the DMP Assistant 2.0, the platform will be unavailable from Monday, February 22 to Monday, March 1, 2021 to allow for final migration of data.