We assist with legal research and offer training and research support to law students, faculty, and other members of the Queen's community. Queen's University Library's legal resources are found online and at the William R. Lederman Law Library, located on the second and third floors of the Faculty of Law in Macdonald Hall.
Legal Research Resources
- Legal Citation
- Legal Databases by Subject or Jurisdiction
- Legal Research Manual
- Moot Court Resources
- For the Public: Starting Points for Legal Questions
Legislation & Court Cases
- Canadian Legislation, Court Cases & Related Information Online
- U.S. Legislation, Court Cases & Related Information Online
- Commonwealth Legislation & Related Information Online
- Legislative Concordances (Legislation Comparison Tools)
Featured Subject Guides
- Aboriginal & Indigneous Law
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Labour & Employment Law
Publication coverage: Journal articles: 1981 - present ; Books: 1993 - present.Index to more than 1,025 legal journals, law reviews, yearbooks, institutes, statutes, bar association publications, university publications, and government publications from the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. In addition, approximately 1,400 books are indexed each year since 1993. More information.
News & Events
We are excited to announce that the terrace on the second floor of Stauffer Library is now accessible seasonally!
This week, a new journal in mathematics was launched by Timothy Gowers (University of Cambridge) and Dan Kral (University of Warwick).