Engineering & Science Unit
Originally established in 1997 as the Engineering and Science Library, the Engineering and Science Unit at Queen's University Library suports students, faculty, and staff in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science, and science departments of the Faculty of Arts and Science, as well as related research centres and the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre.
The Engineering and Science Unit provides resources and services related to the following subjects:
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Geological Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Please see our Staff Directory for a list of all staff who work in the unit.
The Engineering and Science Unit is located in Douglas Library.
- Bibliometrics and research impact analysis
- Systematic reviews and knowledge synthesis
- Intellectual property research