Use of Group Study Rooms & Bookable Computers
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, all group study rooms and bookable computers are currently closed. We are working on providing expanded access to our spaces on an ongoing basis. Please see our COVID-19 Updates on Library Services & Operations for up-to-date information.
- Group Study Rooms are for 2 or more users at a time
- Bookable computers are avaialble for 1 to 2 users at a time
- Group study rooms and bookable computers are available first come, first serve when not reserved
- Cancellations must occur before a booking has started
- Group Study Rooms and bookable computers are available to all members of the Queen's community with an active NetID
- All group study rooms and bookable computers are bookable in 30 minute time slots
- Up to 120 timeslots (60 hours) can be requested in a single calendar year (Jan-Dec)
- Group study room and computer bookings share the same total hours (60 hours) per calendar year
- A single booking is considered a minimum 30 minutes up to 120 minutes
- Up to 2 bookings can be requested in a single day
- Bookings can be made at any time, including during an active timeslot
There are some bookable computers that have adaptive software programmes that are used primarily by persons with disabilities.
Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using group study rooms and bookable computers