You can print, scan, and copy at all of our locations either from your own device or by using our Computers.
To print or copy, you will need to add Tri-Colour Cash to your student or staff card:
- Add Tri-Colour Cash to your own student or staff card using VISA, MasterCard or online/Interac. Visa Debit card users should select credit (not the debit option) as payment in order to enter bank card information.
- Parents can add Tri-Colour Cash to student's cards too!
- Purchases made between 1:45 am and 8:00 am will not be processed to your card until after 8:00 am. It may take up to 10 minutes after adding funds for them to be reflected in your current balance.
- Tri-Colour Cash (Non-Food) cannot be transferred to your Flex $ and vice versa. Unused Tri-Colour Cash can be carried over to the next academic year. These funds are refundable only if added through the Queen's University Student Housing Gateway, however a $50 administration fee will apply to all withdrawals.
- Old copy cards have been phased out.
- If you are not a current Queen's student, staff or faculty member, please ask us about a guest card.
- Scanning to USB is free for everyone.
To Print from Library Computers
- Choose PrintQ as your printer
To Print from your Own Device
- Download and install the print drivers here: PrintQ installer